Tuesday, April 22, 2008

So a little bit more about me.

So a little bit more about me.

I like to take road trips, love cars, not that crazy about american muscle. Love to play sports. I like to lazy around and go to the beach. I'm crazy about dogs, my friends make fun of me because I call them all "puppies". I like movies, anything except horror, I get scared easily. Oh and I'm scared of hights but I'm working on it by going rock climbing. I like to discuss and debate things such as philosophy, psychology, life, religion, socal issues, relationships etc. I'm a bit picky in what I look for, someone who is intellegent, good looking and fun (obviously the basics) and no guys over age of 27, unless he is a milfseeker. As well extra browny points if you have a dog and can drive stick :)

No comments: